Tourism is one of the upcoming and world’s fastest growing industries as well as the crucial source of foreign exchange earnings and employment for many developing countries.
World tourism demand continues to exceed expectations, showing resilience against extraneous factors. A travellers’ list includes places that are world heritage sites and it is complicated to choose the places that no one has ever heard of, it has places that every travel guidebook talks about.
- SYDNEY: Welcome to Sydney, the vibrant capital of New South Wales. This is the place to plan the trip of a lifetime with the pleasure to discover the iconic Sydney Harbour as the Sydney is famous for its beaches, which attracts the locals and visitors alike. Although they can get crowded on warm Aussie days, golden sand beaches, lush national parks, delectable restaurants and a buzzing calendar of events with Coo gee, Bondi and Manly cannot be missed. Sydney sparkles all year round and it’s the perfect holiday spot for families, couples and friends with water, exploring Darling Harbour or Sydney Harbour by boat is a must. Harbour at Sydney also offers prime views of some of the city’s most famous landmarks.
2. ROME: Italy’s capital city, Rome is the city of seven hills, without doubt one the most beautiful cities in the world. Most amazing place to admire the treasures and masterpieces of Roman art and architecture with every year millions of tourists come from around the world. Rome is an captivating city where tourist can blend the romantic culture and history spiced up with a vibrant street and nightlife whereas you can also mix delicious gastronomy and excellent Italian wines.
3. U.S.VIRGIN ISLANDS: The United States Virgin Islands are a group of islands in the Caribbean where you can see Moko jumbie’s dance at a Carnival parade, hear the lilting patois of a Creole dialect or smell the spices in a saltfish pate with something different feeling. Called “Rock City” for its hilly, craggy horizon and luxury. The U. S. Virgin Islands has all the beauty of the Caribbean and are known for their white sand beaches, strategic harbours and rum production. English is the official language.
4. ALBERTA, CANADA: Alberta is in Western Canada and Canadian Rocky Mountains and Vast Prairies and Badlands border its province. It is famous for its sunshine, mountains, open spaces, forests, cultures and backgrounds. They work together to build a strong economy and safe communities where everyone is welcome.
5. MIAMI BEACH FLORIDA: Miami Beach is a city in Florida Miami Beach with several district articles containing pristine beach sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife, recommended accommodation and street food markets including Miami Marketta. Miami Beach is also home to a range of accommodation and features a host of beach shacks that pay homage to the Gold Coast of the past.
6. THE ISLAND OF MAUI, USA: Maui is the second-largest landmass and also known as “The Valley. The island beloved for its world famous beaches, the sacred Iao Valley with features an abundance of island, volcanoes, and mountains with top-notch accommodation. Sun is in abundance here, the eastern portions of the island are a lush and green paradise boasting waterfalls in numerous valleys.
7. PARIS: France is one of the most famous countries in Europe, and Paris is most famous city in the world. “The city of light” is popularly renowned name to Paris not because of its extensive illumination. Paris is famous for its beautiful city plan, its architecture, museums, bridges, cathedrals, parks, shopping, flea markets, sidewalk cafés, wide and luxurious boulevards, elegant cuisine, and numerous monuments. Paris is always been aura of romance and mystery and has been the setting for many novels and movies
8. LONDON: London, city, capital of the United Kingdom and is situated in southeastern England. Spring season is best to visit London as it have temperamental weather. November and December are popular, too to visit, London as it has mild winters and traditional Christmas markets. January is the coldest month, with an average low of 45°F (7°C) and July is the hottest month, with an average high of 66 °F (19 °C).
9. BARCELONA, SPAIN: Barcelona’s unique blend of Catalan culture, distinctive architecture, lively nightlife and trendy, stylish hotels with amazing architectural works by Gaudi. Barcelona, with variety of artistic treasures never sleeps and an inland full of charm not to forget beautiful beaches in La Costa Brava. It lies between the sea and the mountains, has found a formidable balance: a foot in the traditional things.
MALDIVES: The Maldives is a destination of dreams that will inspire greatly people to enjoy their holidays. The Maldives lies in South Asian island country, located in the Indian Ocean. Maldives is the capital and largest city, traditionally called the “King’s Island” for its central location. The Maldives is blessed with incredible beauty and splendour of nature. With 1200 islands and 26 atolls, this island country holds a great enticement for tourists.