I have been researching a lot on Skincare since 1 year and this is my very first and the simplest Skincare DIY ..I came across so many DIY’s of skincare but to be honest i get bit worried because people follow home remedies without knowing their skin types. Please make sure to attempt a Patch test before trying out any Remedies or even before using any Skincare products..
“Make your skin sparkle” signifies gleaming skin that is wet and delicate — not dull, dry or flaky”. Glowing skin is distinguished by small pores, blush, clear skin even complexion and skin without blemishes.
Yoghurt is rich in zinc and lactic acid, an alpha hydroxyl acid are responsible for the benefits of your skin to keep it healthy by dissolving dead skin cells. Clean your face and give a simple massage of yoghurt onto the skin, which gives you skin tighten, rid of dead skin cells, even out fine lines, moisturize dry skin and provides a glowing skin.
From ancient times, yoghurt has been used for skin problems and gives huge enrichments to our skin. Yoghurt’s benefits for skin, the powerful vitamins responsible for those blessings, and smooth self-made recipes that use yoghurt for healthful, sparkling pores and skin.
- Moisturizes Skin: Rejuvenate your skin with yoghurt facemask and revive dull skin on your face with yoghurt. A simple yoghurt face mask applied two or three times a week will leave you with soft, supple skin and improves brightness.
The lactic acid helps in impede the enzyme called tyrosinase which is responsible for the production of melanin, causes your skin tone to darken. When melanin production is hampered, you end up with a brighter and glowing skin tone.
The lactic corrosive present in yoghurt represses the creation of a protein called tyrosinase. This terrible chemical is answerable for the creation of melanin, and melanin is the thing that causes your skin tone to obscure. At the point when melanin creation is restrained, you end up with a more brilliant and sparkling skin tone.
2) Reduces Wrinkles And Fine Lines: Lactic acid is one of the key ingredients in yoghurt, to remove dead skin cells and prevent wrinkles and reduce the appearance of existing wrinkles and tighten pores.
Yoghurt facemask itself has the properties to reduce fine lines and wrinkles with an anti-ageing effect. This delicate peeling not just assists with making a characteristic shine and forestall breakouts, however, attempts to decrease the presence of lines and wrinkles.
3) Fights Acne: Beware, Acnes! Yoghurt contains a high amount of lactic acid, zinc, natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties to dispose of those dreadful blotches, rub a touch of the rich stuff into skin break out inclined zones. A normal delight system with a yoghurt facial veil will assist keep with cleaning scrubbed, which will likewise lessen disturbing breakouts. Yoghurt can fade scars leave behind after acne and pimples.
4) Fades Blemishes and Pigmentation: Yoghurt is abundance in probiotics which destroy the bacteria and different constituents work together to enjoy skin free from blemishes and pigmentation. The lactic acid in yoghurt reduces the appearance of pigmentation, removes dead skin, helps in the growth of new skin cells, and gives glowing skin. Reduces the skin inflammation and aids in reducing the oil produced by the sebaceous glands. It works like a natural cleanser and exfoliating agent due to lactic acid present in yoghurt and it helps in replenishing your skin.
5) Soothes Sunburns: Sunburns are caused by the UV rays of the sun. It damages the skin, resulting in redness, inflammation and sometimes blisters. Utilizing yoghurt topically can help recuperate the sunburned area.
Nourish your achy sunburn naturally with yoghurt. The zinc in yoghurt helps cool the harsh bite of sunburn and all relieve the burning and itching sensation. It will help in balancing our natural oils on your skin and reduces our entire skin problem
Yoghurt has many other benefits for skin, health as well as for hair also. It is having many vitamins and minerals, which reduces your dark circles, skin infections, hair falls, treats dandruff, and conditions your hair.
You can add other ingredients like honey, coconut oil, fenugreek seeds, lemon, aloe vera, gauze, oats, cocoa, etc. to get better results according to your skin types. Lastly, you will get glowing, smooth and nourished skin.
HOW TO PREPARE A FACE MASK
- 3 tablespoon yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3-4 Rose petals
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon rose water
Preparing FACE MASK
- Mix all ingredients and make a fine paste. Make sure its consistency should be even.
HOW TO APPLY FACE MASK
- Now, apply the mask to your face and neck and keep it until it dries up or maximum for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water and pat it dry.
Donot forget to try this Home Skincare Facemask. I have been using this for long and just thought sharing with you all. If you have any questions regarding any skincare issues do comment below.
Hope this helps you all to. See you all next time..Till then have a great day 🙂